Dirty Little Secret is an author of sexy My Little Pony stories.
Dillis, my avatar, originally sketched by DAQ, and then colored by tatara94

Also on:
Patreon
Fur Affinity
Inkbunny
If you're interested in getting a commission done, check my waiting list/price sheet. And remember, my Patreon supporters get discounts on commissions, as well as free access to all stories, and other perks!
                                  
O. C. Calhoun O. C. Calhoun ocalhoun ocalhoun Dirty Little Secret (FimFiction) Dirty Little Secret (FimFiction) Dirty Little Secret (Furry) Dirty Little Secret (Furry) Patreon (MLP) Patreon (Furry) ocalhoun on FimFiction Dirty Little Secret on FimFiction Dirty Little Secret on Fur Affinity                                                                                                     

Progress report: Cover image prospects for Checking the Rumors

The next story coming up is Checking the Rumors. 
(I have to listen to my sister gossip about her friends pretty often. But  when she said that her little track star bunny was actually an  uncontrollable slut ... well, I had to find out for myself. Those little  running shorts she's always wearing are super-cute, after all.)
I've been searching for cover images and asking for permission -- these are the ones that may or may not end up being on the cover. Some are NSFW:
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Progress report: cover image and outline for Home Ec

New story published! -- Photography is Hard Work